Share | 

Coolest cruiser wheels in a long time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
motohorseman
Admin

PostSubject: Coolest cruiser wheels in a long time   Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:50 am

Note the wheels on the switchback.

They remind me of the cool old mag wheels from the early days of the muscle car.

Sort of like the early American Racing Torq Thrust wheels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coolest cruiser wheels in a long time   Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:08 am

Seeing the bike in person looked very nice too. They had a red one at Abernathy's that looked Great.

They also had the Yamaha 1200 Adventure style bike in Black that looked much better than the pictures too. I may have bought that bike if I would have had a chance to see how I fit it before I bought the BMW.

There are a lot of good bikes out there, it just depends how they fit you and your needs... dj
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Coolest cruiser wheels in a long time   Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 am

I've not seen the new Yamaha yet. Out of my price range, but still, dreaming is free!

Thanks DJ!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coolest cruiser wheels in a long time   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:18 pm

ujm wrote:
I've not seen the new Yamaha yet. Out of my price range, but still, dreaming is free!

Thanks DJ!

Out of my Price Range too. I just kept buying new and trading them in when they were paid off and still worth good money. My Low Rider was paid off when I traded it in on the Gold Wing, paid off the GW and traded for the BMW.

If I really wanted the Yamaha I would just trade the BMW and that should more than cover it. I have added the two saddlebags and the Top Case to the Bmw at $1595 and a Throttle Meister $217. Handlebar risers at a cost of $220, lower footpegs for more leg room at $200 . I also paid $18,730 before taxes for the bike.

So I have between $21,000 and $22,000 in the bike once you include the taxes. So I would really have to like/Love the Yamaha before I would trade for it. The good news is I only owe around $3800 dollars on the bike. :face:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coolest cruiser wheels in a long time   

Back to top Go down

Coolest cruiser wheels in a long time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1