Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

Officially Unemployed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thin Man

Officially Unemployed Empty
PostSubject: Happy Trails   Officially Unemployed I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Steve, you are the best! I've never encountered anyone in the world of retail who could match your spirit. I am not given to hyperbole, so I am sincere when I say that you are very personable, engaging, open, and professional. I could go on and on but suffice to say, you are the real deal and I have no doubt that you will be successful, and a 100% asset, wherever you land. Kudos to you for wanting to be with your family!
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Officially Unemployed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially Unemployed   Officially Unemployed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Thin Man wrote:
Steve, you are the best! I've never encountered anyone in the world of retail who could match your spirit. I am not given to hyperbole, so I am sincere when I say that you are very personable, engaging, open, and professional. I could go on and on but suffice to say, you are the real deal and I have no doubt that you will be successful, and a 100% asset, wherever you land. Kudos to you for wanting to be with your family!

You are very kind, thank you for those comments.

I hope we ride together sometime - sooner rather than later!
Back to top Go down

Officially Unemployed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motohorseman :: Central Missouri Motorcycle Riders :: Rumblings-
Jump to: