Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets Empty
PostSubject: Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets   Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 am

I was at our local Westlakes, and I noticed that they carry Craftsman, but also the new ratchet - and they look GREAT!

Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets 00902548000?wid=500&hei=500&op_sharpen=1

The picture does not do them justice. They feel great "in hand" and with the 84 tooth gear, require minimal movement to operate.

Worth a look!

Quote :
Long ergonomic handle increases torque and comfort. 84-tooth gear requires 4.5-degree arc swing. Guaranteed forever!
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets   Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:04 pm

DJ wrote:
The sears store didn't have them and hadn't heard of them. But I did find them on line for 119.95 but you had to order all 3. More than I needed

I did buy a small Ratchet with a 3/8 inch drive with the head that moved to different angles. Thought that might come in handy at times...

I believe they were to of hit the Sears stores last year, but I never saw them.

Here is my swivel 3/8 ratchet - great for light-medium duty use. Can use it like a screwdriver if needed, it has it's place.

Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets Threeeighthsswivelratchet

I might buy one of those new Craftsmans to try, if it works out, get 'em all!
Back to top Go down

Craftsman Premium Grade Ratchets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motohorseman :: Central Missouri Motorcycle Riders :: Tools-
Jump to: