Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

What was your first motorcycle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sBk
Admin
sBk

What was your first motorcycle? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first motorcycle?   What was your first motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:50 pm

The first one you remember, the first one you rode, the first one you owned, first one whatever story!

My first street bike was a 1972 Kawasaki 500 H1B that my Mom bought for me from a Harley Shop, it was $500.00 in 1977 or 1978

A decade or more before that, it was a Tecumseh powered Montgomery Wards mini-bike

Back to top Go down
https://motohorseman.forumotion.com
Thin Man

PostSubject: Nostalgia   What was your first motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm

1966 Honda S-90 in 1970. Scrappy little bugger. Moved up to a '69 Kawasaki H-1 a year later. Scared myself a few times.
Back to top Go down
sBk
Admin
sBk

PostSubject: Re: What was your first motorcycle?   What was your first motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Thin Man wrote:
1966 Honda S-90 in 1970. Scrappy little bugger. Moved up to a '69 Kawasaki H-1 a year later. Scared myself a few times.

Wow, we have a lot in common!
Back to top Go down
https://motohorseman.forumotion.com
kwacka.karl

PostSubject: first bike   What was your first motorcycle? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:05 am

A honda 100 i bort for 100 dollars i was 14 then a 450 honda street scrambler fairly big for a 15 year old kid then my first road bike was GT380 then a kawasaki 500 then CB honda 750 then triumph 750 tripple GT550 black one H2 I,ve had for the last 20 years or more plus the H2R rep now....kwacka karl..ozz Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first motorcycle?   What was your first motorcycle? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first motorcycle?
Page 1 of 1