Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

The best and the worst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sBk
Admin
sBk

The best and the worst Empty
PostSubject: The best and the worst   The best and the worst I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:32 am

Ying and yang, pro and con, good and evil -

When it comes to buyers of motorcycle parts, I've found some models are better than others -

Vintage Kawasaki's, especially the older ones, the W series, the triples, the early Z1, those buyers are truly fantastic.

They know what they want and have no problem paying for it.

Possibly the best of the best -

What shocked me was what I found to me among the worst -

"Best to not mention the brand name", those owners know who they are.

Yep, not sure why. A higher percentage of them seem to be cheapskates. They will pinch and whine and complain about saving a nickle. If I have a $400.00 part listed for $24.99 plus shipping, they are the ones that will complain about the shipping costs.

It might be easier for me to just not sell anything "XYZ" related, as I tell some of those buyers, there are sellers better able to meet their special needs and requirements.

But I smack myself upside my head and remember, a lot of them are great people, salt of the earth, low maintenance.

Why oh why do I spend as much time as I do dealing with the bottom of the barrel problem makers?

Because the creme of the crop allows me to have that time!

I love my good buyers, good being they read my descriptions, they know what they are buying and they appreciate the time and care I take in not only packaging the items to assure they arrive safe, but that I work hard to ship everything within 12 hours.

Those are the ones I am committing to dedicating my time too, and the others, well, "There are other sellers out there who can better meet your requirements. Thank you for your time and consideration, best of luck to you".
Back to top Go down
https://motohorseman.forumotion.com
Thin Man

The best and the worst Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best and the worst   The best and the worst I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Wanted to click Like on this post. Too much time on Facebook I guess.
Back to top Go down

The best and the worst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motohorseman :: Central Missouri Motorcycle Riders :: Motorcycles & Motorcycling-
Jump to: