Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

Share | 

The New Bell Revolver Helmet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The New Bell Revolver Helmet   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

This helmet looks interesting because it looks good in Fullcover and also in the open face position. I don't know if you could ride in the open face mode or not.. dj

Here is a link to check them out, click the Multi view to see it in the up position.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/38/34950/ITEM/Bell-Revolver-Rally-Helmet.aspx

Last edited by DJ on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Link)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Open View   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:12 am

Last edited by DJ on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bell Speed Freak Helmet   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 am

This new Bell looks good too if you like fullcover helmets. I hope it is for the $649.95 price tag.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Other Side   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Bell Revolver Helmet   Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 am

I'm wearing one of these now -

Great ventilation, comes at a price - wind noise. But, with earphones/earplugs in that is no problem.

Really comfortable, I like it.

Plus it was on sale -

http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/hot+deals/weekly+specials/bell_star+gobert+replica+helmet#

It was not that cheap when I bought it :cry:

Oh well!

Bell seems to be back.

The rep was in earlier this week, I hit him up for a couple decals to add to the collection. :D
Back to top Go down
Smoke-Dog

PostSubject: Re: The New Bell Revolver Helmet   Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 am

DJ wrote:
This helmet looks interesting because it looks good in Fullcover and also in the open face position. I don't know if you could ride in the open face mode or not.. dj

That is a sweet looking helmet, one of these days im gonna have to buy a new one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I have several Good Helmets   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:19 am

I have a couple of open face helmets and one Harley Helmet that makes me look like George Jetson. I have one nice looking little helmet that looks bad on me and not in a good way.

I have had a few Arai helmets that i really liked then they started to fall apart. You start to think you have black dandruff. I still have one with a visor but it is heavy.

I have two Shoei helmets and overall I guess I like them better than the Arai. I have a Top of the Line Shoei from last year with the proper fit, that is my best helmet. Then I have the Shoei you guys have seen me wear on our rides. That one gives me a little more room so I like it best. Smile

Even though I don't need a new helmet now I like to check out the new stuff. Sheryl has a Top of the line Shark Helmet and it is a very nice helmet. It looks good on her too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sheryl's Shark Helmet   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:28 am

This is Sheryl's Helmet but I like her design better than this newer version. She also has a Mirror finish shield on hers. The shield is the best shield I have seen for a helmet, much better than my Shoei shield but it did cost more than twice as much for the shield.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I bought this Helmet for 2012.   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:42 pm

I always liked the looks of it, so I sprang for the money and bought it. I also had to buy a Dark shield to go with it and that was another 50 bucks. So $688 I have into the helmet.

I still wear my old Shoei I bought in 2008 to go with my Red Harley Low Rider quite a bit. I guess it saves wear and tear on my new Arai that way.

I can't believe how much they dropped the price of that Bell I started the thread with. I guess as good as it looked, It wasn't that nice to wear.. :no:
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The New Bell Revolver Helmet   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 am

DJ wrote:
I always liked the looks of it, so I sprang for the money and bought it. I also had to buy a Dark shield to go with it and that was another 50 bucks. So $688 I have into the helmet.

I still wear my old Shoei I bought in 2008 to go with my Red Harley Low Rider quite a bit. I guess it saves wear and tear on my new Arai that way.

I can't believe how much they dropped the price of that Bell I started the thread with. I guess as good as it looked, It wasn't that nice to wear.. :no:

That is one awesome helmet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Bell Revolver Helmet   

Back to top Go down

The New Bell Revolver Helmet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1