Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

Share | 

New Footpegs For The BMW.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Footpegs For The BMW.   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:44 pm

I just got them on this afternoon, they were ordered the day I bought the bike. It sets each peg an inch lower giving more leg room from seat to peg. Thats sets me more the way the tall seat did but I can still reach the ground..

I also removed the rear seat and grab rail and strapped on a bag in its place to haul a Gatorade and/or a light jacket or whatever on our rides. I would have liked one that would have snapped into place on that rack but no luck so far of finding one.

Raining today so no pics to post.. dj :no:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Footpegs For The BMW.   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:16 pm

DJ wrote:

I'm so sick of this rain and snow crap. I'm begining to think selling my jet ski's was a mistake. :(
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Footpegs For The BMW.   Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Fatfatboy wrote:
DJ wrote:

I'm so sick of this rain and snow crap. I'm begining to think selling my jet ski's was a mistake. :(

Kawasaki Jet Ski's are the low men on the watercraft totem pole, probably got rid of them at the right time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Footpegs For The BMW.   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 am

Yeah,, I sold them to cheap to a freind. Was really just glad to get them out of the driveway. The fact that it came with some dead presidents was just a bonus.Smile

I've wanted to get a pontoon boat or even one of those small sport boats that are just a big jet ski with room for 5, the Sea Doo Sportster looks fun, but with my lack of free time bikes just make more since. Walk out to the garage, crank her up and go. With boats you have to drag them to your destination, unload, throw a bunch of gas money at it, play for a few hours and then drag it back home.

If I lived on the river, like my uncles and grandfolks did, it would be worth it cause I could just leave them in the water. But after watching them being chased from there homes from the rising Mississippi so often and then the clean up afterwards living near the river has lost all its appeal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Footpegs For The BMW.   Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:33 am

I just about gave my Polaris away when the gas prices went up the first time. At full throttle it was listed as using 17 gallons per hour. Plus I had to haul it a 100 miles round trip just to take it for a ride.

At the time I got rid of mine the Kawasaki was the fastest Jet ski on the lake. Mine was only listed a mile and a half slower. That was too fast for me in the tiny bathtub.

The whole Polaris line of jetboats didn't handle the rough water as well as Ski-Do and they never addressed the problem. They were the first one to make the bigger one and it didn't like the rough water either.

Thats why I never trusted their Victory Motorcycle. If there is something you don't like about it, you had better learn to live with it, cause Polaris isn't fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Footpegs For The BMW.   

Back to top Go down

New Footpegs For The BMW.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1