Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

Evolution of Motohorseman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Evolution of Motohorseman Empty
PostSubject: Evolution of Motohorseman   Evolution of Motohorseman I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 am

I've been making a few changes and additions to the forum, if anything "turns bad" let me know.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed, and to those that have visited.

Anything you want to have added or changed, just ask.
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Motohorseman   Evolution of Motohorseman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 am

The "Wind of Change" may be blowing.

It is that time of the year.

Hopefully I'll be able to update the forum with some of the more interesting jobs at the shop, currently being the CBR1000 crank replacement.

Time is going to be hard to come by in the near future, making each and every post by every one of you even more valuable.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Motohorseman   Evolution of Motohorseman I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:29 pm

The forums have been streamlined a bit, and as mentioned, they will be in a evolutionary state for probably forever.

Thank you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution of Motohorseman   Evolution of Motohorseman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolution of Motohorseman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Motohorseman :: Central Missouri Motorcycle Riders :: Motorcycles & Motorcycling-
Jump to: