Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Glad you're here
Motohorseman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcycles and Motorcyclist of the Central United States of America

Honda VT750RS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Honda VT750RS Empty
PostSubject: Honda VT750RS   Honda VT750RS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Our 2011 Honda VT750RS arrived today, and I thought about buying it on the spot.

It looks really good, Evil Knievelish as anything ever was.

Honda VT750RS 2011-Honda-ShadowRS-VT750RSa-small

Looks so much better in person, I need to drag my camera out ASAP!
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Honda VT750RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda VT750RS   Honda VT750RS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 am

DJ wrote:
Our dealer still has the first one they got in when they started making the RS-750 last year. I liked the looks of the bike right from the start but for 8 grand it needs some go to it to go along with its looks.. 🇳🇴

Is there anything you can do to make it run like it should, what has Honda got to wake up this motor? :?:

I'm not aware of any Honda performance parts for the machine. Surely there are cams and pistons and the like available, this engine has been around forever. And the 3 valve heads must flow somewhat decently....
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Honda VT750RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda VT750RS   Honda VT750RS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:42 am

hacksaw wrote:

only a real dork would ride one of those hondas.
honda was once a true innovation. they nearly put HD out of bizz.
now look how they copy harley. if there ever was a honda clone, this is it.
the whole honda organization should be ashamed. :x

You may not make it here.

Your comments seem to be more than a little bit against the "Ride for one, Ride for all" motto.
Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Honda VT750RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda VT750RS   Honda VT750RS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:50 pm

DJ wrote:
I thought we had more posts than this on this bike, where did they go.. :?:

The ADMIN removed some of the negative posts from one contributor. There is another that I think should be pulled as well, but for now, it stays.

Saying that only a dork would ride a particular motorcycle is fine, just find another forum to say it in.

In here, we ride for one and we ride for all, that comment did not sit real well with the original intent of this forum.

Hopefully we all understand......

Back to top Go down
motohorseman
Admin
motohorseman

Honda VT750RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda VT750RS   Honda VT750RS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:55 pm

DJ wrote:

Well Honda made a good stab at it but missed the boat because it won't even run with the 883 Iron. If they made the Son of a B run, I'd ride the shyt out of it... dj

I am a little stunned that Honda did not give it more power - come on Honda, water cooled, 3 valve heads, it should be a runner!

Cam timing, cams maybe? The 9.6-1 compression is not real high, maybe some old school hot-rodding would wake this bike up - But I've not seen a really strong aftermarket for performance parts for this engine.

Makes one wonder - is that a nitch that should be filled?

Hummmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honda VT750RS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honda VT750RS   Honda VT750RS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honda VT750RS
Page 1 of 1